The aim of the course is to equip you with the basic knowledge on business administration and will cover the following chapters:
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of managing information and producing documents
- Principles of supporting change in a business environment
- Principles of working in the public sector
The assessments will include both a knowledge and skills component and you will be required to obtain 100-hours of workplace experience as well.
The duration of the course is 4 to 6-months